Take Your Profession and Organisation to The Next Level
The certification program provides you with a thorough and practical understanding of how to use the SDI 2.0 and Core Strengths programme to successfully address issues such as engagement, teamwork, conflict management, effective coaching, and leadership development.
The goal of the certification process is to give you the skills, knowledge, and resources to immediately begin working with all our tools.
As a Certified Facilitator in Core Strengths: Results through Relationships
“The Core Strengths approach provides a model that is easy to comprehend, intuitive and one to which people connect quickly. It helped people in our company communicate more effectively by understanding their own personal core and recognizing new ways to work together more productively while staying true to ourselves.”
As a Core Strengths: Results through Relationships certified facilitator, you’ll have access to a wealth of support resources:
- Complete set of learner resources, including the Strength Deployment Inventory online assessments, Core Strengths Learner Guide, SDI Quick Guide, Results through Relationships Action Planner and theWorking With Core Strengths book.
- Facilitator Manual (with multi-agenda formats) to guide your training program.
- Canvas carry-all bag with leather details for transporting your training materials.
- Access to FacilitatorSource — which you can use to administer online assessments, receive updates and access additional resources.
- Core Strengths platform (USB remote and key) — used to display group results, present slide content, play videos, and operate on-screen timers for activities and breaks.
- IOGEAR RedPoint Pro presentation remote with built-in gyroscopic mouse for effortless navigation between the workshop slides.
Get in touch with us
Speak with one of our Client Managers about your objectives today.